A large number of people are affected by kidney stone problem in the countries which have attained self-sufficiency in industrial growth. 12% people of the total population are suffered by kidney stones. In common over 5 million people feel the trouble to excrete the stones from the 30 million people who are affected by kidney stones. It doesn’t leave even the small children and also the hard working labors. More men than women are affected by the disease. People think that kidney will failure if kidney stones appear and they feel that their life is going to end up with it.
Reasons for Kidney Stone Formation
In the mechanical life wrong diet, congenital genes found with some problems, voluntary supplement pills intake for nutrient necessity to body, and all kinds of alcoholic beverages, drinks, eating more meat and cabbage, tomatoes, cauliflower, cucumber, sapota and not drinking lot of water during and after strenuous exercise, frequent infections that occur in the urinary bladder, hyper calcium level in blood and urine, not urinating even after getting the feel to urinate are some of the reasons for kidney stones.
Types of Kidney Stones
- Calcium Oxalate: To more than 75% of people suffered by calcium oxalate stones are formed.
- Calcium Phosphate: This type stone formed 15% of people.
- Uric Acid: Over 8% of people suffered by this.
Homeopathy treatment depends upon the location of the stone and the shape of the stone. The medicine varies from person to person depending upon the place of the stone and the pain, and also with the mental status of the patient. The stone dissolves and excreted by the medicine. There are greater chances in homeopathy for not to develop the stones again and again.
Here are the 13 Homeopathy medicines to dissolve and evaluate kidney stones to be really useful.
- Berberis vulgaris Q: This medicine dissolves the stone in kidneys, urinary tract, and bladder and also reduce pain. The pain in the kidney area spread over many parts of the body, especially to the leg muscle invasive carp. Pressing pain in the backs, the pain will increase by bending up and down. (Remember that this drug dissolves the stone in the gallbladder).
- Haitrenjiya Q: This medicine dissolve and expel the stones that appear in both the kidneys.
- Sarasaparilla Q: It is important medication in dissolving kidney stone. It is useful when the stone is caught in the urinary tract.
- Ocimam Ghanem Q: It is good medicine for right-sided kidney stones, pain in the urinary tract as the stone is stuck with that, the pain spreads up to reproductive organs, testis, and the patient cannot bear the pain.
- Kokkas Cacti Q: It is a good analgesic, pain spreading to the left kidney to urinary bladder, blood in urine, uric acid, brick dust like crystal, pain in the kidney area, lower back, pain in between the thighs and it is so difficult to urinate.
- Kalkeriya Car 30: It will help expel the stones in kidneys and the bladder.
- Tayaskoriya Q: It will dissolve the stone in the bladder, pain spreads up too fingers and toes.
- Kantaris 30: This medicine helps cure severe irritation before and after urinating.
- Mekpas 30, 200: The stone that appears on taking the allopathy medicines for indigestion.
- Hlapci Q: For women with uterine disorders uric acid type stone is dissolved with this.
- Kalkeriya renalis 200: This Medicine is used to prevent the stones from forming again and again.
- Thyroidinum 1 M: This medicine used to prevent the stone formation again and again, if it is caused by thyroid 1 dose per week for 2 months.
- Lycopodium Q-6: This medicine used for back pain, red sand like particles in urine, pain in the right side, back pain than before the urination, pain reduces when on urination. 6 doses per hour in Ly-6 is given, if not curly 200 3 doses in 2 hours gap and in between berberis valgarisis mixed with water and given can yield better results.
- Lycopodium 1M (or) 10M: If given can make the miracle by expelling the stone in a few hours if the stone size is below 7 mm. Lycopodium 30 will be effective to the stones which measures 10 mm.