Trikonasana (Revolved Triangle Pose) is the easiest asana, by doing this asana long time hip pain, shoulder pain and back pain will become cured. Hip will become stronger. Your ‘Nadi’ become stronger and you can avoid the ‘vada’ problem from your body.
You will become lazier, if the ‘Vada’ (Vada means heat) in your body will goes up. You cannot concentrate in any work and your body will not cooperate to do the work. This stage will lead you to lie down in stroke and one side organs will stop their functioning. Trikonasana helps to avoid this and make you be more energetic. Trikonasana will help to improve the strength of the spinal cord. You will become younger. Now we will see the procedure.
Procedure for Trikonasana (Revolved Triangle Pose):
- Stand straightly by wide up your feet. You must give a proper space in between the feet, two to three feet depending upon their height.
- Don’t bend your spine, stand straightly. Raise your arms parallel to the floor and your palm must face down. Deeply inhale.
- Slowly exhale and bend your body to left side and touch the floor with your left hand’s finger and your hand should touch the left ankle. Your right hand must be straight. Now turn your head and see the tip of the right hand’s finger.
- Be in this pose from seven to ten counts. Now inhale the breath and stand straight with your straightened hands beside. Now inhale and count from five to ten.
- Exhale now and bend your hip to right side and touch the floor by right hand’s finger and the right hand must touch the right leg’s ankle. Be in this pose for ten seconds.
- Then come to the standing position with the straightened hands beside and inhale. If you do the asana in two sides it is called as one round of Trikonasana. We can do the asana up to six rounds. This is called Artha Trikonasana.
This is also one type of Trikonasana. This asana is somewhat difficult to some persons. By practice you can do this asana easily.
- First stand straightly by widen up your feet. Now your arms should parallel to the floor. Now inhale deeply and turn your hip left side exhale slowly and touch the floor by the right hand’s finger.
- Left hand should be straight and see the left hands finger tip by turning your head up. Count Seven to ten.
- Now inhale slowly and stand up straightly and spread your hands beside your body. Again inhale the breath and turn the hip right side and touch the floor with your left hands finger tip.
- In this position see the right hand’s finger tip by turning your head. Now count seven to ten. If you do this asana for two sides is the one round of Trikonasana. You can do this asana for four to seven rounds.
Someone will have fatty tummy. They cannot bend their body beside. They will try to bend their body how much they can. However they will get the benefits of the asana. You must bend your body for both sides as same as possible. While doing for one side they have to bring up their body to straight then only they have to bend another side. This is very important. The pregnant women can do this asana only for first two months. Then they should not continue the asana and the women who are in menstrual cycle should avoid this asana.