Everybody will have hundreds of oil glands beneath the skin. It will secrete sebum, an oily substance. This sebum will come to the face skin through the pores. Due to this the bacteria in the skin is destroyed. 80 percentages of people have the problem of pimple at the adolescent stage. The youth will get depression due to this since they take care of their skin more at this age.
Why Pimples Appear In The Adolescent Stage?
The reason behind this is the male hormone called androgen is secreted in both male and female body at this age. The heredity is also an important reason for this. Androgen induces the sebum secretion. The dead skin cells and the dust particles cover the pores in the skin so that the sebum cannot come out of the gland and remains stagnant beneath the skin. This bulges towards the skin and appears as pimple.
How Does The Pimple Spreads?
First 5-6 pimples appear as red spots, then they will develop white headed sebum blister. By disturbance of the hand nails or rough hard cloth this small pimples turn a black dimples. The allergy infects and penetrates under the skin. This will take more time to get cured. This will create permanent scars on the skin. This can affect the neck, shoulder, chest and even back side.
The Homeopathic Medicine Which Cure Pimples Are As Follows:
Homeopathy has substantial range of medicines for treating and curing pimples or acne and skin hypersensitive reactions. Here is a list of 10 effective homeopathic medicines to cure pimples or acne by harmless and without any side effects.
#1 Antimonium Crudum: This medicine is prescribed for pimple on the face and shoulders with dry skin.
#2 Nux Vomica: It controls pimple formation caused by excessive oiliness of skin.
#3 Thuja Occ: This medicine is prescribed for pimple developed in nose and face, especially due to vaccination.
#4 Calcarea Carbonica: Little pimples on the roots of the hair which bleed when scratched in fat and flabby girls.
#5 Kali Bromotum: This medicine is prescribed for adolescent people who are affected with blotches, brown spots and useful for dry eczema and psoriasis.
#6 Phosphorus: This medicine is suggested for females who are affected with pimples that worsens particularly during menstrual periods.
#7 Pulsatilla nuttaliana: Pulsatilla nuttaliana is taken for worsened pimples resulting from cosmetic overuse.
#8 Hepar Sulphuris: It is a great remedy to clear eruptions filled with pus and purify the blood like all skin conditions acne, abscesses, eczema, boils and ulcers.
#9 Arsenicum Bromatum: This medicine is great remedies to cure young girls who have pimples on face, nose, upper lip and chin.
#10 Belladonna: Belladonna is excellent medicine to pimples (pimples condition in which there is persistent burning and itchy painful).
#11 Berberis Aquifolium: This medicine prescribed for dry, rough and scaly eruptions, pimple associated with pruritus, and eruptions filled with pus. It cures the pimples and clears the complexion.
#12 Dulcamara: Eruptions on the hands, arms or face around during the menstrual periods.
Note: Taking individual remedies can be very helpful; best results for chronic issues come from seeing a homeopath for a personal prescription.
Do’ s And Don’ts When Having Pimples
We should take care of the following things to avoid spreading of the pimples.
- Don’t wash your face too much. We should wash our face with warm water along with the normal bathing soap for 4-5 times. We should wipe the face with cotton or soft towels.
- Avoid too much exposure from sunlight so that the ultraviolet rays will not penetrate the skin.
- Don’t use too much of excessive cosmetics to make up. Always use chemical free cosmetics and mineral makeup products
- Don’t use harmful moisturizers. Try non greasy and water based moisturizers.
- Do a patch test before if you buy a new cosmetics products.
- Don’t pick and pop and squeeze the pimples with nails or hard cloths.
- Don’t fall in unwanted stress and tension. Try medication and yoga for have a good sleep.
- Oily, Iodine, fat and sugar containing food should be avoided.
- We should understand that the pimples will be cured normally if we don’t disturb them.