Beat the Heat with Tender Coconut!
So much in so little shell: Coconut water is the juice of young tender coconuts. It is naturally sweet and ingratiating. It promotes proper digestion, and naturally helps clearing the urinary paths and thus lubricating the body systems. The major constituents of coconut water are sugar and minerals along with some fat and nitrogenous substance. The water of a single coconut contains sufficient vitamin C to meet the daily requirements of body.
Coconut water is a natural energy drink. It is delicious, refreshing and very nutritious and has tremendous health benefits. The water of young tender coconut technically is the liquid endosperm. It is one of the purest, most nutritious wholesome waters and beverages which nature has provided us. The people in tropical regions and countries have been enjoying this drink for centuries to fight the sultry weather. They have used the all-natural coconut water to refresh, refuel, re-hydrate, feed and maintain the proper nourishment and fluid levels in their bodies. Hence, the benefits of coconut water are endless and any healthy diet.
Health Benefits of Tender Coconut
Tender coconut water is naturally sterilized mineral water. It acts as an antidote to the side-effects of medicines. It is completely safe for babies. Tender coconut juice is a well-supplied medicine chest that comes in its own container. It is used in healing a number of ailments: relieving fevers, headaches, diarrhea, and dysentery. The tender coconut juice is also given to strengthen the heart and restore energy in patients. Pregnant women drink tender coconut juice as it will give their babies strength and vitality.
Coconut Water Uses For Serious Diseases
- Presence of saline and albumen in coconut water makes it a perfect drink for people suffering from cholera.
- Coconut water is very effective in treating intestinal disturbances in infants. It kills intestinal worms.
- It is also helpful in reducing the rashes caused by small pox, chicken pox, and measles etc.
- Coconut water also helps relieve constipation, improves intestinal function and promotes digestive health. It is often recommended to people suffering from acidity and ulcers.
- Aids the body in fighting viruses.
- Coconut water helps prevent osteoporosis.
- It promotes healthy thyroid function.
- Tender coconut juice used in cancer therapy.
- Coconut juice control diabetes.
General Health Benefits of Coconut Water
- External application of coconut water prevents prickly heat and summer boils in the body.
- Coconut water helps in keeping the body cool and at the proper temperature.
- Coconut water contains organic compounds possessing healthy growth promoting properties.
- Coconut water acts as an oral re-hydration medium in case of dehydration.
- Coconut water aids in absorption of drugs.
- Its water forms an excellent tonic for old and sick people who find it hard to digest solid and even semi-liquid foodstuff.
- Coconut juice is a natural isotonic beverage with the same level of electrolytic balance as we have in our blood.
- Promotes bowel movements.
- Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
- Tender juice helps eliminate yeast infections.
- Tender juice helps eradicate eczema.
- Tender juice helps keep skin soft and smooth. Regular face cleaning with coconut water removes black marks and pimples.