From children to elderly people, both men and women must come across digestive problems somehow or other. The digestive juices are secreted to segregate carbohydrates and proteins and helps to infuse in blood. When the level of digestive juices increases abnormally the food remains undigested in the stomach and the food returns back through the food canal and we use to get the irritation in the chest and belching.
Main Reasons for Ulcer
Addition of spices, and hot flavored items in food, adding more chilies and pickles to enhance the taste of the food, chain-smoking, more worries, stress, becoming too emotional often, infection by means of microbes due to abdominal surgeries, intake of aspirin, pain killers, antibiotics for a longer duration, intake of fast food, for those who keep the stomach like garbage by eating more food, indigestion, allergy in the stomach, mouth ulcers, ulcer in stomach and small intestine and anemia are the reasons for stomach ulcer.
Symptoms of Primary Hyper Acidity
Pain at the upper part of the stomach as soon as we have food, Vomiting sensation due to the intake of food in more quantity or the allopathic medicine, hunger less feel, chest irritation, belching, feeling of the filled stomach even if we take very less quantity of food, or getting hunger often, gastric troubles, blood vomiting, blood in the feces, hyperacidity leads to anemia to advanced stages. If we leave this unnoticed it leads to ulcers in the stomach and it will create even holes inside the stomach.
Symptoms of Secondary Hyper Acidity
Irritation in the chest, pain at the backside of the central chest, and the pain moves upwardly and destroys the sleep. Ulcer in the esophagus, belching happens more to those who are obese. If they have smoking habits, they should stop the habit and decrease the quantity of food. They should avoid alcoholic beverages and cholesterol-rich food. They should not consume any snacks in the forenoon and in the evening. They should avoid any work by bending themselves. They can raise the pillow height to 15-30 cm while sleeping.
If the ulcer exists in the small intestine there will be a pain in the stomach whenever we feel hungry. If we eat something at this time the pain will be subsided. If we don’t eat anything at this time the gastric juices that are secreted in the small intestine will lead to stomach ulcers. So these patients will have biscuits and fruits in hand all the time.
When the food we intake affects the ulcers, we can’t eat anything. The body becomes lean day by day. There will be irritation at the initial stages and pain at the advanced stages. When we are affected by pain in the upper part of the stomach we may panic that it can be heart diseases or heart attack.
The allopathic treatment which is normally called modern medicine by itself gives instant relief to digestive problems. But the acidity breaking medicine can be of only temporary relief. The side effects are becoming too emotional, induction of emotional feels both physically and mentally and it may also lead to suicidal feelings. When the digestive problems are at the initial stages we should stop drinking and smoking habits and takes care that we should control our mental stress, but avoid intake of allopathic medicine.
Homeopathic Medicine for Ulcers
In Homeopathic treatment, the root cause of the diseases along with the mental feelings of the patients are found out and the medicines are chosen as per both the physical and mental condition of the patient it leads to instant relief and total cure immediately. Homeopathy offers very effective medicine for all types of ulcers including various stomach problems. I highly recommended you to follow the doctor’s advice and medication before using all the homeopathy medicine.
- Mostly used medicine for duodenal and peptic ulcers – Argentum Nit, Geranium Maculatum, Uranium Nitricum, Lycopodium Clavat, Calcarea Ars, Phosphorus, Natrum Phos, Pulsatilla, etc.
- Heaviness in the stomach, pain, Irritation, allergy when drinking cool drinks – Calcarea Ars
- Irritation in the food canal, irritation in the stomach, vomiting – Iris Versicolor
- Irritation with the pain while eating, vomiting, and pain in a small portion of the stomach – Kali Bichromicum
- Disturbances during sleep, vomiting due to indigestion. Will be decreased when we drink cool water – Argentum Nit
- Severe pain in the stomach, indigestion, vomiting – Lacti Fluoratum
- Severe pain with the feeling of bite while in hunger – Anacardium
- Gastric ulcer, Mouth ulcer, mouth odor – Kali Chloricum 30
- Belching and irritation in the teeth – Robiniya30
- Indigestion and the feel of hungry less, also suitable for non-vegetarians – Allium Sativum 30
- Chest irritation due to smoking – Sepia 30
- Those who have the physique which may lead to ulcer – Uranium Nit 6
- Pain with the feel of biting instead of Hunger – Nuxvomica
- For gastric ulcers and if the ulcers are bid – Anthracinum 1g
- If mouth and stomach ulcer happen due to allopathic medicine – Borax
Effective Home Remedies to Cure Ulcer
- Those who are affected by ulcers may use coconut oil for a better cure.
- We should intake Banana fruit and Jamun fruit, a form of bitter taste.
- Tender coconut and buttermilk are effective remedies in summer.
- Fenugreek seeds are soaked in water overnight and the water is drunken in the morning and the seeds should be eaten.
- Eating after getting hunger will be good instead of eating at the clock time.
- We have to chew even the small quantity of food for 27 times.
- Meat and alcohol should be avoided.
- Soak ginger in honey and have it. It will increase digestion and spleen disorders will be cured. There won’t be digestive problems if we intake ginger in our daily diet.
- There should not be fried food at night in the diet.
- You should add mint leaves and coriander leaves in the diet which induces digestion.
- Different types of bananas, sapota, and pomegranate are good for curing ulcers.
- We should avoid lemon, pineapple, and papaya strictly.
- If constipation and mental stress remain unnoticed the intestine will be spoiled.