Infertility is common nowadays. This is a problem related to both husband and wife. There may be a problem with anyone of them or both. Over a year after the marriage even without any control if not conceived both husband and wife are required to undergo medical advice. Except for some congenital defects, there are medicines for both men and women without any side effects in the homeopathy.
If you do not conceive within one year after marriage husband and wife both should get medical advice. For women with infertility can be removed and get conceived by homeopathy medicines.
Reasons for Infertility
For most women, due to uterus weakness and anemia leads to irregular menstruation. Get rid of the weakness in the uterine circulation, and regulate menstruation Caulophyllum pulsatilla, Nat.mur., and Sepia serve as homeopathy medicines.
Various kinds of tumors in the ovaries and uterus, infertility caused by unnatural processes (Cysts, Fibroids, Tumors) been removed by homeopathic medicines this does not need any operation.
Flaws in Women
The problems in women in case of infertility psychologically are,
- Marriage at a young age, fear of sexual intercourse (Genophobia) without having enough maturity level and disgust.
- Mental stress, depression, and trauma.
- Present lifestyle, eating habits.
- The speed and tension, and stress in the machinery life.
- Over emotional level.
Problems in the Organs
- Thick Hymen (Un holed Hymen)
- If the Fallopian tubes are small- birth or after delivery of complex.
- Congenital uterus, ovaries, Fallopian tubes absence of growth.
- The uterine tumors, ovary becoming down inside.
- Endothermic damage to the uterus (endometriosis)
- (Bicarbonate Uterus) twin uterus
- Ovarian Cyst.
- Block in Fallopian tubes.
- Menstrual disorders, a) Dysmenorrhea (membranous) painful menstruation, b) (Copious menses) heavy bleeding.
- Habitual abortion often
- Functional disorders in the thyroid, pituitary glands
- Childlessness is due to the effects of some disease
- TB (Tubercle Bacillus)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Over uses of painkillers (especially Spasmodic reliever)
- Sexually sensitive medicines
In tropical countries, women attain puberty between the ages of 10- 15. A few women even after crossing the ages are not attaining puberty. There are several medications for disorders in the body. In most cases, medicines cannot be selected by blood tests. Related woman’s mental state, likes and dislikes, habits, body structure, activities, family background, based on a compilation of all the details of the woman the medicine is selected and given so that the girl gets the first menstruation.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility
Before going for treatments, we have to take a case history, menstruation methods, first menstruation, eagerness in sex, pain during sex, methods of having sex, days, time, etc. Not only the medicines but also the diet plan is given to the couples and other suggestions are given. So that we can get good justice for infertility.
Primary Homeopathy Medicines:
Aurum Metallicum, Borax, Natrum Carbonicum, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia, Calcarea carbonica, Platina, Graphites, Helonias, Aletris Farinosa, Agnus, Conium, Apis Mellifica, Calcarea Brom, Eupatorium Pus, etc.
Intermediate Homeopathy Medicines:
Medorrhinum, Sulfur, Thyroidinum, Pituitrinum.
Aurum Metallicum – great emotional stress, stressful life. The patient, to be honest with the culture of a decent way of life. They usually are the firstborn.
Borax – white discharge, painful periods
Natrum Carbonicum – Stubburn infertility and Nonretention of semen – The semen’s is not retained in the vagina, the alkalinity of the vagina, foul-smelling, thick yellow-colored painful discharge. Less menstruation.
Natrum Muriaticum – Aversion to coitus due to pain from dryness of the vagina, earlier menstruation with profuse bleeding, Uterine prolapse.
Sepia – Habitual abortion, uterine disposition, frustration in sex, pain during sexual intercourse, vaginal discharge, and less bleeding.
Calcarea Carbonica, Natrum Muriaticum, and Sulfur – Infertility with profuse bleeding
Platina – Painful menstruation
Apis Mellifica, Medorrhinum – Block in Fallopian tubes
Iodum – Contraction in the ovary (Atrophy & ovary & Mamme)
Calcarea Brom – More eagerness in sex
Eupatorium Pus – Weakness in the ovary, pain in left ovary, more vaginal discharge