What are the homeopathic medicines for unwanted hair growth that put a permanent full stop? Easy solutions for unwanted hair in Homeopathy. Now women do not need to shave their faces.
Generally, the hair growth of humans is private and pubic hair. The genital hair appears to both men and women as they grow as adults. It is an unavoidable natural process that occurs due to growth.
Unwanted Hair In Women – Problems
When the hair grows on armpits and private parts, the women do not worry. But when there is unwanted hairs grow in unwanted places, it becomes a problem for women. For some women, the hair will grow like a beard or mustache like men. For some women, there will be more hair growth in their hands and legs also. The women feel this as they destroy the feminine nature and worry about that.
The women will tend to go to the beauty parlors and dermatologists to remove the hair, however. In common, there is no permanent solution by this to them. For some girls, There may be more hair growth than before by undergoing treatments.
What are the Reasons?
There are so many factors that cause unwanted hair. The heredity (Gene) may be a reason for this. If the grandmother and mother have unwanted hair on their faces, the daughter may also get.
When the testosterone (male hormone) increases in quantity the voice, walks, habits, hair growth, and sex organ growth all will have the effect of them. They may get masculine looks too.
When there is profuse bleeding at the time of menstruation, or else the surgeries at the time of removing a tumor from the breasts, the doctors may inject male hormones. There may be hair growth because of this.
The hormone tablets which are given to the irregular periods to the adult, usage of antibiotics often (Hair is the part of the skin), vaccinations, induce metabolic reactions that lead to hair growth.
The male hormone Androgen is secreted in the male parts, adrenal, and the female ovaries. This induces secondary growth like voice thickening and hair growth. If there is any problem or changes in the ovaries or adrenal, androgen secretes more.
There are many reasons for the androgen secretion.
- The cysts that are formed in the ovaries. They may cause irregular periods, infertility, and hair growth. These cysts may be of hereditary in nature, thyroid or pituitary gland problems, and diabetes.
- When the tumors come in the adrenal glands, androgen may secrete more.
- Epilepsy, stress, birth control pills may induce androgen.
Insulin is secreted more in somebody (Insulin resistance). Even if they have a normal blood sugar level, insulin secretion may be high if we test them. More insulin induces more androgen. In particular, the polycystic ovaries are the main causes of androgen secretion in excess. Excessive androgen is the problem of hirsutism in women.
How to Remove Unwanted Hair?
The women usually treat them in 5 ways.
- Shaving: Shaving is a traditional method.
- Waxing: Waxing is another type of temporary removal of unwanted hair present in the body.
- Bleaching: Making the hair invisible to others. Use of chemicals and making the hair in dull color.
- Electrolysis: Using the electrical energy to remove each hair from the follicle and preventing hair growth. This has to be done in many sittings and this is a costly one too.
- Laser method: Using laser and destroying hair one by one. This also done in many sittings and costly too.
In India women affected by hirsutism is of 10 percentage. In America, it is 22 percentage of women. The electrolysis and laser treatments are not taken by Indian women, except for a few. Others usually do the shaving or plucking method. They take the treatment as the unwanted hair growth is because of the endocrine gland. But this cannot be a permanent cure as it provides mental stress and worries.
The Allopath dermatologist cannot cure this. But the effect is not similar to the advertisement they give to attract people. There may be complications due to this and negative reactions. But homeopathy treats this in many simple ways.
Homeopathic Medicines for Unwanted Hair Growth
- If the hair growth occurs at childhood the following are the medicines: Calcarea Carb, Natrum Mur, Oleum Jecoris, Psorinum, and Sulphur.
- If the hair growth occurs all over the body: Medorrhinum, Thuja, Thyroidinum.
- Hirsutism and the related symptoms: Thuja, Medorrhinum, Sabal Serrulata, Thyroidinum, Calcarea carb, Calcarea Phos, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Natrum Mur, Ignatia, Graphites, Oleum Jecoris.
- In Homeopathic treatment, Oleum Jecoris, Thuja and Sepia drugs play a vital role.
How to Take Homeopathic Medicines?
- Thuja is a very good curer but many homeopathy doctors fail because of the measurement and capacity. Many patients may require even up to 10 M.
- Oleum Jecoris should not be given like other drugs and should not be given on the days they eat Thuja
- In summer it is given in Oleum Jecoris 30c and in winter and rainy days Oleum Jecoris 3x, Oleum Jecoris 6c gives better results.
- To prevent the fast hair growth in the face Medorrhinum 1m may be required for 1-2 times
So homeopathic medicine is the better solution for unwanted hair which grows on hand, legs, and other parts of the body and to retain natural femininity.